river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is back to normal : River-trunk-QA #51
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:13:04 GMT
Hooray!

All 1409 tests passed on ubuntu, taking 17hrs to run:

     [java]
     [java] # of tests started   = 1409
     [java] # of tests completed = 1409
     [java] # of tests skipped   = 47
     [java] # of tests passed    = 1409
     [java] # of tests failed    = 0
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java]    Date finished:
     [java]       Thu Nov 04 03:00:44 UTC 2010
     [java]    Time elapsed:
     [java]       62200 seconds

Thanks to all for getting RIVER-301 out of the way!

At this point, I believe we are sufficiently armed to validate some of the
interesting proposals, improvements and experiments that have been posted to
this list the last couple of months.

Closing RIVER-301 (which had been open/in progress for a very long time) is
also another step towards graduation from the incubator, since one of the
main goals was to setup a testing framework.