river-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Oliver <fkoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:24:23 GMT
In order to find the the httpmd handler, java needs the property

  -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=net.jini.url

in order to find the handler in the classpath

   net.jini.url.httpmd.Handler

I can't speak for jtreg (or how the property gets passed or classpath
issues).

The continuation character should be backslash, shouldn't it?

Fred