river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1039074 - /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/qa/build.xml
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:47:18 GMT
I'm not sure how this helps because river.home was set to some value
before the common.xml was loaded.

I'm happy for the property to be inherited - and it is (now).  The
problem was it was getting set before the inheritance happened and
thus it's value was not getting overwritten by the act of inheriting
common.xml.

What would you suggest?  I'm not an Ant magician, I just know enough
to muddle through.

The change is specifically for the jtreg tests. (e.g. "ant jtreg")