river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up River
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:46:56 GMT
Thanks Peter.

I've already got the following in my $RIVER_HOME/build.properties

river.home=C:/development/projects/River
jtreg.home=C:/Java/jtreg
jdk1.5.home=C:/Progra~1/Java/jdk1.5.0_13
jtreg.dir=C:/development/projects/River/qa/jtreg

Note: I haven't checked out into a trunk directory, I've checked out
the trunk into projects/River

Also notice: I'm currently running on Windows also...

Maybe I should change that...

Like you suggest, I'm trying to run the qa and jtreg tests on the
command line via Ant.  Out of the box, it's just not working though.

I've been going through this exchange:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/201007.mbox/%3C4C3C5AD6.6040003@zeus.net.au%3E

But haven't been able to make it work yet.  I want to get to the stage
where I have a fixed list of "From a fresh check-out, do steps, 1/2/3
to run all these bits and pieces."