river-dev mailing list archives

From Dave butlerdi <butle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for user stories and links
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:08:51 GMT
Why not provide some info on Sun's internal useage as well as the hundreds
of projects that come up with a simple Google ?

http://docs.sun.com/source/819-1696/RFID-intro.html for a start.
http://giatsi.deetc.isel.pt/index.php/pt/recursos/doc_download/9-isibus--jini-and-radio-identification-technologies-underlying-interoperability-through-a-real-life
http://gevaperry.typepad.com/main/javaspaces/

The list is long.....

JINI has been incorporated in many projects and the only reason I can see
that River has been slow is the seeming lack of direction and
the intense emphasis placed on minor issues that do not affect useability
(IMHO).

--
Regards

Dave Butler