river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1030001 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/Extra_SelfHealingProxy/src/org/apache/river/extra: discovery/ selfhealing/
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:22:12 GMT
I'd like to give people a chance to pass their eye over it first.  It
is just a reference implementation/example of how to do a certain
thing.  I doubt that the code is bullet proof.

Like I said in a different message, I still think it's belongs in the
trunk eventually though.  I'm happy to do the SVN-moving as well; as
long as people are prepared to forgive my inevitable SVN
fat-fingering.