river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: graduation
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:17:28 GMT
This is so exciting... I still remember the time (what, 2 years ago?) when
this project was not far from being DEAD... Peter and myself being the only
active committers at the time... Almost no traffic on river-dev...

The number of committers has since then doubled, general interest in the
project is back (heck, we even got some river-user posts!) and people are
thinking about improving the technology, submitting code and documenting
stuff ...

I think the migration to Apache is almost over now :-)

Thanks and congrats to everyone involved.

Keep up the good work!
Jonathan