river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Request for user stories and links
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:56:59 GMT
Has anyone got any of these stories?  I'm surprised that no one on the
developer list has anything to add.  Even a sentence or two would be
greatly appreciated.

I'm not using River in my current employ, which makes things
difficult.  I have asked my previous place for a story though, I'm
hopeful that I'll get something through from them soon.

The new pages I created to host stuff like this look pretty daft with
no content...