river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: graduation
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:41:27 GMT
You say it like that's a bad thing, I think my feathers are quite nice.  :-)

If those two things (and any others I might have forgotten) are
generally considered less important than graduation and not required
for graduation, then there is nothing stopping us from applying after
our next bug fix release.

If both or one of those should/need to be done for graduation, then
let's pick which one and get cracking on it.