river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: news page
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:15:16 GMT
Yeah, I was wondering what I did wrong to make that not appear on the
front page.  Oh well.

A news page sounds good.  If I need to add any news I'd be happy to
manually take an exert and put it on the home page.  It'd be nice to
put new committer welcomes on it also.  (Welcome, Gregg).

I don't have the skill, time or inclination to keep a blog site going
(as my own blogs will testify).  You're welcome to do one if you feel
like it though!  :-)