river-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New name for Jini TCK? Was: Re: River-32 Clarification of Code Provenance
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:46:34 GMT
Truly Open River Conformance Test Unlike Oracles Java TCK

TORCTUOJ

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Dennis Reedy <dennis.reedy@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'd suggest the name of a river Dam somewhere in the world.  Any suggestions
of fun and non-controversial names?  For example, Hoover, is probably not good because eventually
people would just say "that sucks" -:)

>>> Gregg Wonderly
>>>

>> Well, we could name it Chastise, after the Dam Busters from WW2.  Chastise also
means to scold severely, which is what one would do to someone who didn't honour the Jini
Discovery and Join Protocol.