river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CMS website ready for prime time
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:24:28 GMT
I'm happy to move it over.  It looks good to me.

There are a few problems in the development process page - mostly
inline single-spaced font for the version number stuff.

It seems that "{{some text}}" does not give the desired look that
"&lt;font face="courier"&gt;some text&lt;/font&gt;" would give.

I can take a look at this tomorrow, but I don't see it as a blocker
for moving our site over.

Good stuff!

+1