river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:35:08 GMT
Sorry, I'm getting lost in all the logs flying around.

Is the jtreg test "net/jini/url/httpmd/TestEqual.java" still failing
for everyone?  You guys are just going on about the other two qa/.td
tests, right?

Using the incantation:

$ jtreg -verbose:all -jdk:"$JAVA_HOME" net/jini/url/httpmd/TestEqual.java

I get the following error:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at com.sun.javatest.regtest.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:88)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected exception:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: httpmd
        at UnitTestUtilities.unexpectedException(UnitTestUtilities.java:318)
        at TestEqual.<init>(TestEqual.java:167)
        at TestEqual.<init>(TestEqual.java:158)
        at TestEqual.<clinit>(TestEqual.java:37)
        ... 4 more
STATUS:Failed.`main' threw exception: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Which seems to be different from everyone elses errors.  So what have
done differently?  Right now I'm running this test in WinXp and
cygwin.  I get the same result with JDK 15 and 1.6.

Cheers,

Tom