river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject River web site and JavaDocs
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:23:32 GMT
All,

First:
I've been away from my OSS involvement for a while as I've been too busy, but
I've been trying to slowly work my way back.

I was checking out the River web site and mailing list again. Great to see it is
moving and thanks to those making it happen.

Hoping to try some things with Jini again in the coming months, so I'm hoping
that provides me the time to attempt contribution again.

Next:
I noticed that:
http://incubator.apache.org/river/javadoc.html

references Hudson at:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/ws/jtsk/trunk/doc/api/index.html

but that doesn't work. I went to Hudson to see what the correct link is and it
is:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/javadoc/

Thanks,

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org