river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject hudson matrix build
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:16:09 GMT
I've tried to create a hudson QA testing system:

River-QA-runtime: building the runtime (jars).
River-QA: matrix job triggered by River-QA-runtime

River-QA runs all combinations from systems and categories as separate
jobs. Unfortunately every combination requires a workspace (right now)
and the builds crew have called it a 'less optimal solution'. I think
they are just beeing polite.

So clearly until a new hudson version is released where the workspace
can be shared between combinations, we cannot use this job.

Maybe any of the developers on the list has a good idea, so that we can
still make use of the matrix build system?

Gr. Sim