river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1039074 - /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/qa/build.xml
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:40:00 GMT
On 25-11-10 16:34, thobbs@apache.org wrote:
> river.home from being overriden so that the correct java-savy path
> can be used from the ../build.properties file.  This helps more jtreg
> tests pass (on Windows), specifically those that use the HTTPD
> class.

I believe you have tried to fix something that is caused by the
inheritAll=false in the ant call. I did not want to change that, so if
you want to inherit a property, you can do the same as the
harness.generateHtml property

<target name="qa.run" depends="" description="Run QA tests">
   <!-- Call qa subcomponent build -->
   <ant dir="qa" target="run" inheritall="false">
     <property name="harness.generateHtml"
value="${harness.generateHtml}" />
   </ant>
</target>