river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject link for inspecting builder
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:34:55 GMT
Hallo,

Is it possible to provide a link to the build status in the directory
browse screen?

Gr. Sim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1038572 -
/incubator/river/site/trunk/content/river/building-river.mdtext
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:29:33 +0100
From: Sim IJskes - QCG <sim@qcg.nl>
To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org

On 25-11-10 11:20, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> I saw some commits that you'd done the splitting already.  But it
> appears that none of the changes either these ones or your splitting
> the test bit out are on the live website.
> Have I forgotten a step somewhere?

A regular [Update this directory] is advised, but you are probably
refering to the difference between staging and production. If you are
happy about the site as it is in staging, you can use [Publish Site] to
copy staging to production.

You must however make sure that your last changes have been applied to
staging. I.e. look if there is a staging build underway, otherwise you
copy an old version to production. You can view progress of the build in
http://ci.apache.org/builders/river-site-staging.

I will ask site-dev if they can provide a link to it, there is one but
not yet in the directory screen, where it would also be handy.

Gr. Sim