river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:17:52 GMT
Given the information about the need to set that parameter, I went back
to trying the long command, but edited to use backslash as end-of-line.

Although Tom's instructions started "cd $RIVER_HOME", I get "Error:
Cannot find file: /home/pats/River/net/jini/url/httpmd/TestEqual.java"
unless I run it from $RIVER_HOME/qa/jtreg. If I run it there, I get
"Unexpected exception: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol:
httpmd".

Tom: Could you clarify the instructions on running the test? Which
directory should I run it in?

Thanks,

Patricia