river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: new release?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:34:07 GMT
Pasting the long command into a bash shell just gets me a lot of bash
related errors - I don't think "/" is working as a continuation character.

Running

jtreg -verbose:all -jdk:"$JAVA_HOME" net/jini/url/httpmd/TestEqual.java

in my qa/jtreg directory does get me the error:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at com.sun.javatest.regtest.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:88)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected exception:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: httpmd
	at UnitTestUtilities.unexpectedException(UnitTestUtilities.java:318)
	at TestEqual.<init>(TestEqual.java:167)
	at TestEqual.<init>(TestEqual.java:158)
	at TestEqual.<clinit>(TestEqual.java:37)
	... 4 more
STATUS:Failed.`main' threw exception: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

TEST RESULT: Failed. Execution failed: `main' threw exception:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

This is in a Ubuntu VirtualBox that consistently passes the QA tests,
supporting your view that this is a different issue.

Patricia