river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mergeinfo property
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:54:13 GMT
On 14/11/2010 15:58, Jonathan Costers wrote:
> sure
>
> 2010/11/13 Sim IJskes - QCG <sim@qcg.nl>

>> can i remove the mergeinfo property from the trunk? It's:
>> svn:mergeinfo   /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/jcosters:765902-766476
>> and this path does not exists anymore.

Respectfully, I don't think removing the tag is a good idea - it
documents that a bunch of changes came into trunk at that point, as well
as where the changes came from. The skunk branch /does/ still exist in
the history, even though not showing up in the directory, so could still
be retrieved if somebody wanted to look through it one day.

--
mike morris :: mikro2nd (at) gmail (dot) com

http://mikro2nd.net/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/

This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private