river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Discovery - DNS-SD
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:36:13 GMT
N.B. The original implementation of LookupLocator only performs Unicast
Discovery V1, it cannot be changed because of a static final field for
the protocol version.

We could create a builder, perhaps called LookupLocatorBuilder, which
returns ConstrainableLookupLocator if security is desired.

This could also build all the necessary constraints.

LookupLocatorBuilder llb = new LookupLocatorBuilder();
LookupLocator locator =
llb.host(name).port(4062).authenticate(true).confidentiality(true).build();

Cheers,

Peter.