river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject website
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:18:05 GMT
On 09-11-10 11:08, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> I got stuck in a parallel universe of my own where the "Update this
> directory" link was missing.  I'm back now.  :-)
>
> This is certainly easier/better than the confluence approach.
>
> What's next?  Just carry on adding content?

Yes. Shall we declare it ready for business? We still have to fix some
things, css and inline 'code' format annotations. But shall we end the
experimental phase?

After we have fixed the small things, we can file a jira to activate
production on our public incubator website.

Does anybody object to the more sober page style used? We still need to
fix the logo, but thats it.

Gr. Sim