river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1032607 - /incubator/river/site/trunk/content/sidenav.mdtext
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:07:20 GMT
On 08-11-10 17:00, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Hmmm, must have gotten confused.
>
> I'm looking here;
> https://cms.apache.org/river/wc/browse/thobbs-Lzf_id/trunk/content/
>
> Are these not the things I should be updating?  I'm confused.

What the CMS does on clicking the weblet:
- make a local copy somewhere
- allow you to edit it via the webclient

You have to commit your changes, then the buildbot starts building a new
site.

The current site was created with a homebrew conversion tool, not all
that perfect, you saw how the tables looked.

The sidenav.mdtext is in the templates directory. I copied over your
changes while you were still in the webclient. So in order to see the
changes i've made while your were editting, you need to click on update.

It's just SVN underneath.

> This stuff should all be locked inside a monad anyway... ;-)

You're fading.....