river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: access to CMS for river
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:46:50 GMT
I have a preference for building our post-graduation web site using the
tools that will be used to maintain it in the long term. I think we
should do it that way unless there is an insurmountable technical
problem preventing it.

 From a purely selfish point of view, I have far more things I would
like to learn than time to learn them. Learning a tool that is being
phased out seems inefficient.

Patricia