river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1030001 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/Extra_SelfHealingProxy/src/org/apache/river/extra: discovery/ selfhealing/
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:49:17 GMT
> I'd like a short delay before the next significant surgery on the trunk.

I've thought long and hard about this.

1) when the build fails, some stability could aid the fixing, but then,
you cannot hold off changes to the trunk until you have fixed it.
Reproducing the failure can be done on your own workstation, or if
facilities are not enough in an extra hudson jobs, by checking out a
specific release. If this is needed i will help you.

2) when the build succeeds, everything is ok.

The builds currently underway will not be changed/influenced by changes
in the svn.

Modifications of files to me look like minor surgery.

Thats why i'm committing my changes.

Gr. Sim