river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1030001 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/Extra_SelfHealingProxy/src/org/apache/river/extra: discovery/ selfhealing/
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:49:45 GMT
Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 02-11-10 13:43, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>> I've left a syntax error in
>>>
>>> qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/spec/loader/pref/requireDlPermProvider/loader.policy

>>> can you live with that for now? Or shall i fix and restart the jobs?
>>
>> Can Hudson live with it? Will it prevent a full run of the QA tests?
>
> No, but it will have at least 1 error.

Do you think it will interfere with the javaspace and txnmanager
categories?

If not, I say let it run. It would be nice to get a completely clean
run, but I don't want to delay development for that. The main thing is
to see Hudson at least try the full set, and run clean (assuming I did
my testing right) on the new categories.

Patricia