river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: access to CMS for river
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 07:43:01 GMT
I did. Even before asking this question.

The thing is, we need to get our website in order, and to me its a
non-rewarding prospect to put all our stuff in confluence to find it
beeing converted to markdown/acms when we could have started working
with it to begin with. The A-cms looks unavoidable, so lets jump in i
would say. Even when its in beta, as long as we keep access to the
generated html, we can fix booboos by hand might the acms be offline for
some time.

Gr. Sim