river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: What is River?
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 11:39:52 GMT
Agreed.

Next week I'll make some new pages on the River site/wiki.  I want to
put together a "Who's using River?" page - consider this a request for
submissions.

I'll also create some kind of page detailing external projects, so if
anyone is interested, send me a blurb and a link and I'll put it up.
(Or get a wiki account yourself and add the text as you like it...
:-)

Cheers,

Tom