river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Bug fixing
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:08:16 GMT
Hi Patricia
Great work again.
I'm going to look into creating a separate Hudson build to run only on
Solaris nodes today. Likewise, we'll have another one running on Ubuntu
nodes only.
The former should fail consistently, the latter should pass consistently.
On first sight, the issue on Solaris seems to have to do with multicasting
somehow, but haven't been able to spend much time to investigate.
Best
Jonathan