river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Praise for River Development team
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:52:54 GMT
Promising... I would like the community to focus on "What does it take
to graduate from the Incubator?".
We have brought this up in the past, but I have the gut feeling that
it is easy to forget, especially when so much activity is happening.

Personally, I am quite happy to see graduation taking place as it is,
the other Mentors may have a different view, and community may have a
different view.

Cheers
Niclas

--