river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Extras (Was: PGP)
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:59:34 GMT
I'd prefer to keep them alongside the River distribution, in their own
source tree and/or package.

Would anyone object to the "build distribution" Ant task also building
a "river-extras.jar" which included them.  They can then be easily
used or ignored by all and sundry.

Or is that what you meant by "library"?

What I've got so far is already in the SVN (as a skunk branch), I
wouldn't be happy putting them on the trunk without peer review/input.
 It's lacking documentation at the moment - that's my job for this
week.