river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Towards Internet Jini Services (trust)
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:13:30 GMT
I like this.  Sim is formalising something that I've been failing to
articulate properly.

Programmatically protecting a JVM from a malicious proxy is a Hard Thing to
do, which doesn't mean we shouldn't do it.  But this approach seems cleaner
in many ways.  Not to mention it's based on existing security patterns.