river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: website
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:53:34 GMT
The Confluence replacement is allows both discrete edit in text files
that are committed the normal way (like Anakia/xdocs) as well as
allowing browser edits for those that are not SVN experts.

Infra has also indicted that this solution is targeted at our special
needs to both be able to serve static content via mirrors, as well as
browser edits (esp for non-developer contributors). I think every
community should seriously consider this option...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc