river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleJeri
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:58:57 GMT

On Oct 13, 2010, at 1141AM, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:

> On 10/13/2010 05:38 PM, Dennis Reedy wrote:

>>> Is this a question or a remark?
>>
>> Its a question
>
> Ok. Thank you. Is it different?
>
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/sijskes/SimpleJeri/src/org/apache/river/extra/examples/simplejeri/>

Okay, now I understand. This is about creating a simple client/service example that uses JERI,
but doesnt use discovery from a client point of view, or discovery/join from a service point
of view. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The question I have is if you consider using the various helper classes in your skunk branch
as _the way_ to create services going forward.

Dennis