river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1029112 - in /incubator/river/jtsk/trunk/src: com/sun/jini/jeri/internal/http/ com/sun/jini/jeri/internal/mux/ com/sun/jini/jeri/internal/runtime/ net/jini/jeri/ net/jini/jeri/connection/ net/jini/jeri/kerberos/ net/jini/jeri/ssl/
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:16:56 GMT
Ive assumed, that the classdep macro works on classes instead of the
source files, if thats true, no harm will be caused.

If we have a clear suspicion classdep does not work correctly anymore,
we can always checkout a revision from before the remove imports and
compare the deps files, right?

Gr. Sim