river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Bug fixing
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:49:36 GMT
Do you still have a note of the javaspace tests that failed? If not,
I'll run the category and see what happens.

It is interesting to note that both the test failures I've tackled
recently turned out to be showing up problems in the code under test,
not just the tests. It shows the importance of letting the tests speak
to us by running them and analyzing failures.

Patricia