river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Bug fixing
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:50:59 GMT
> I propose modifying TxnManagerImpl to make it match the interface
> declaration, and allow an abort to be retried. This may break other
> tests, if they are assuming the behavior that TxnManagerImpl implemented.

I'm doing a full QA test, including txnmanager. Although the test is
still running, all of the txnmanager tests, including GetStateTest, have
passed. Those tests are the most likely to notice the change.

If the rest of the QA test is clean when it finishes, I'll check in the
fix and we can add txnmanager to the default category list.

Any votes on my next bug hunt? For example, are there bug reports in
Jira that really need to be fixed before the next release?

Patricia