river-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <mmcgr...@topiatechnology.com>
Subject U.S. JINI experienced citizens
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:36:35 GMT
Are there any U.S. citizens out there who are JINI experienced?  Contact me for a unique opportunity
to use the JINE and JavaSpaces platforms.  I have the okay from a mentor to River to ask this
question.  Thank you.

MG

Michael McGrady
Chief Architect
Topia Technology, Inc.
Cel 1.253.720.3365
Work 1.253.572.9712 extension 2037
mmcgrady@topiatechnology.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission is intended to be delivered only to the named recipient(s)
and may contain material that is confidential, proprietary or subject to legal or other protection
or privilege. If you are not the intended recipient(s) (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email immediately and delete all copies of this transmission
from your systems. Review, dissemination or disclosure, further transmission or other use
of, or action taken in reliance on information contained in this transmission by anyone other
than the intended recipient(s) is not authorized.