river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Test structure
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:59:58 GMT
Depending on what you actually want to test, you have several options.

You could write a JUnit test (see my recent test for LocalAccess). This
typically tests behaviour of one class in isolation.
IF you have a more complex scenario, i.e. you need Jini infrastructure
(class servers, lookup service, etc), you could write a QA test.