river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: all QA tests pass on ubuntu2!
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:10:02 GMT
Hmmm

Hudson just finished a build (#24) on *solaris1*, and we still get that one
failure:

[java] com/sun/jini/test/spec/lookupdiscovery/MulticastMonitorAllChange.td
[java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: change failed -- waited 870
seconds (14 minutes) -- 3 change event(s) expected, 0 change event(s)
received
[java]

However, one *ubuntu1*, the same test passes ... (build #21)
On my local machines, I have this test passing on both Linux and Windows.
I do not have a Solaris installation available though, anyone?

Would anyone be able to reproduce this situation?
- pass the whole suite on Linux
- fail the above test on Solaris

Thanks
Jonathan