river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Committer List Updates
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:49:20 GMT
I've updated the commiter list with the latest new committers (welcome!) and
all the emeritus requests so far received.

You'll find that list here.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/river.html

Of the original commiter list here's a summary of the responses I've had;

Bill Venners       No response
Bob Scheifler      Requested emeritus
Brian Murphy       Keeping committer status
Dan Creswell       Requested emeritus (See email from Jan 2009)
Frank Barnaby      Email bounced
Fred Oliver        Requested emeritus
Geir Magnusson Jr  Requested emeritus (See email Apr 2007)
Gianugo Rabellino  No response
Jim Hurley         Keeping committer status
Jim Waldo          Email bounced
John McClain       Email bounced
Juan Ramirez       Email bounced
Mark Brouwer       Email bounced
Nigel Daley        Requested emeritus
Peter Jones        No response
Phil Steitz        Requested emeritus
Robert Resendes    Keeping committer status
Ron Mann           Email bounced
Vinod Johnson      No response

Of course, it's entirely possible that I'm missed a response or it got
SPAM-filtered or something, so if there is a mistake in the above list
please accept my apologies and I appreciate the correction.

If anyone know the current contact details of anyone in the above list who
hasn't responded or whose email bounced, could they ask them to post on this
list whether they want to retain their status, please?

I'll leave it another few weeks and then move the email bounced/no responses
to the Emeriti list.

Can someone who knows how do the necessary SVN magic suspend the above
accounts as appropriate?

Thanks,

Tom