river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Request for testing help
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:17:14 GMT
I actually did come across a test that may be interesting to run for these
changes ...

com/sun/jini/test/impl/mahalo/RandomStressTest.td

I have not been able to get this test to pass on any of my machines or VMs
It seems to make heavy use of TaskManager and RetryTask.
It can take a while to finish as well, so beware.

You think this may be a good one?

you can run it if you change to the <river>/qa directory and execute:
ant -Drun.tests=com/sun/jini/test/impl/mahalo/RandomStressTest.td run-tests

or similarly in an IDE, set property
run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/impl/mahalo/RandomStressTest.td
and run the run-tests target

make sure everything is built first, of course.

2010/9/21 Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org>

> I'm testing my new TaskManager the , but I have some anomalies. It would
> help me to get some more testing of
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/patsTaskManagerdone in other
WindowsXP environments.