river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: all QA tests pass on ubuntu2!
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:24:23 GMT
Actually, not *all* tests, just all the categories I configured to run ..
But nearly all tho.

Categories that are still missing (not configured to run by Hudson for now):
- javaspace: found quite some issues running this category (see previous
report)
- txnmanager: one of these tests hangs on me .. finding out why, also some
other issues to work out
- scalability: not sure about the purpose of these tests
- end2end: one test needs Kerberos, for the others I get some other errors

And of course there's the regression tests we have in the jtreg directory.
I am experimenting to port these to either JUnit or QA tests, eventually
removing the dependency on the jtreg tool.