river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:49:05 GMT
OK I backed out some changes (RemoteEvent, ClassLoading,
DynamicPolicyProvider etc.) yesterday and added the previously failing test
categories servicediscovery, io and security to the list (which added
another 10% or so to our test coverage).

Result from Hudson:

[java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java] # of tests started   = 581
     [java] # of tests completed = 581
     [java] # of tests skipped   = 21
     [java] # of tests passed    = 580
     [java] # of tests failed    = 1
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
     [java]    Date finished:
     [java]       Thu Sep 02 03:28:07 GMT+00:00 2010
     [java]    Time elapsed:
     [java]       17536 seconds

We still seem to have one QA test failing:

[java] -----------------------------------------
     [java] com/sun/jini/test/spec/lookupdiscovery/MulticastMonitorAllChange.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: change failed -- waited 870
seconds (14 minutes) -- 3 change event(s) expected, 0 change event(s)
received

Which I am not able to reproduce locally ...
I have probably overlooked something, will check why this particular test
fails on Hudson tonight.

In the mean time, would anybody be willing to run this failing test a couple
of times and share the results?

Thanks
Jonathan