river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: all QA tests pass on ubuntu2!
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:58:05 GMT
Right ...ant-junit.jar is present in /usr/share/lib/ant in my OpenSolaris
instance.
I tried copying junit.jar in there too (this is what I would do in Linux or
Windows as well .. I've done it many times) ... But it seems Ant is not
picking it up in OpenSolaris for some reason.

*ant -diagnostics* tells me the junit task is still unavailable, although
ant-junit.jar and junit.jar are in /usr/share/lib/ant ...