river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: lookupservice QA tests pass
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:10:05 GMT
YES please ... Was kindof waiting for that actually ...
Since I have no clue what all these changes are really for and what has been
touched by them.
I'd like to get all experiments out and start with a stable codebase.

BTW my latest commits are mainly to get more test categories to run by
Hudson.
I am verifying every last one of them and adding them when I see there are
no issues with them.