river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: OpenSolaris test
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:38:19 GMT
Could you try repeating individually both your failing tests and the
ones that failed for me but not for you? I'm doing the other experiment,
repeating the entire run.

It's worth noting that I'm currently running three sets of QA tests on
the same system, one set directly on WindowsXP, one on a VirtualBox
Ubuntu, and one on a VirtualBox OpenSolaris. That causes very erratic
machine utilization.

Patricia