river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject OpenSolaris test
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:22:32 GMT
I have completed an OpenSolaris QA test of the trunk head revision, with
the following failures:

      [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/lookupservice/test_set02/ExpiredAddAttributes.td
      [java] Test Failed: Setup Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Problem creating service for
net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceRegistrar; nested exception is:
      [java] 	error during JRMP connection establishment; nested
exception is:
      [java] 	java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

      [java]
com/sun/jini/test/spec/jeri/https/HttpsServerConstructorAccessor.td
      [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: SecurityExceptioin was not thrown
when creating an instance with an unauthorized host

      [java] com/sun/jini/test/spec/jeri/mux/MuxServerTest.td
      [java] Test Failed: Test Failed with an Unexpected Exception:
java.rmi.ConnectException: connection refused or timed out to
BasicObjectEndpoint[b1849bfd-35bd-453c-b54d-4f9dd73b85e1,com.sun.jini.test.spec.jeri.mux.util.TestEndpoint@113a53d];

nested exception is:
      [java] 	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

      [java] com/sun/jini/test/spec/jeri/ssl/SslServerConstructorAccessor.td
      [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: SecurityExceptioin was not thrown
when creating an instance with an unauthorized host

      [java] # of tests started   = 1116
      [java] # of tests completed = 1116
      [java] # of tests skipped   = 41
      [java] # of tests passed    = 1112
      [java] # of tests failed    = 4

I'm going to repeat the test to see whether the results are consistent.

Patricia