river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: all QA tests pass on ubuntu2!
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 23:14:17 GMT
Jonathan Costers wrote:
> 2010/9/18 Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org>
>

>> I've created an Open Solaris installation in a VirtualBox. I'm in the
>> process of installing software, such as a JDK, on it.
>>
>> Regardless of whether it reproduces this specific problem, it will give us
>> another test configuration - the more the better.
>>

> Great news! I'd like to do the same when I get a chance
>

>> On 9/18/2010 1:10 AM, Jonathan Costers wrote:
>>

>>> Hmmm
>>>
>>> Hudson just finished a build (#24) on *solaris1*, and we still get that
>>> one
>>> failure:
>>>
>>> [java] com/sun/jini/test/spec/lookupdiscovery/MulticastMonitorAllChange.td
>>> [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
>>> com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: change failed -- waited 870
>>> seconds (14 minutes) -- 3 change event(s) expected, 0 change event(s)
>>> received
>>> [java]
>>>
>>> However, one *ubuntu1*, the same test passes ... (build #21)
>>> On my local machines, I have this test passing on both Linux and Windows.
>>> I do not have a Solaris installation available though, anyone?
>>>
>>> Would anyone be able to reproduce this situation?
>>> - pass the whole suite on Linux
>>> - fail the above test on Solaris
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Jonathan

Two failed tests:

     [java] -----------------------------------------
     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/ServiceStarterCreateBadTransientServiceTest.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Failed - Created proxy
[com.sun.jini.start. NonActivatableServiceDescriptor$Created@1e232b5]
with bad policy descriptor: [http://bluto:8080/mercury-dl.jar http://bl
uto:8080/jsk-dl.jar,
file:/opt/src/river/trunk/qa/harness/bogus_policy/defaultmercury.bogus_policy,
/opt/src/river/trunk /lib/mercury.jar,
com.sun.jini.mercury.TransientMercuryImpl,
[/var/tmp/Mercury12604.config], com.sun.jini.start.NonActiv
atableServiceDescriptor$1@d3db51, BasicProxyPreparer[]]
     [java]
     [java] -----------------------------------------

     [java]
com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/ServiceStarterCreateSharedBadActServiceTest.td
     [java] Test Failed: Test Failed:
com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: Created proxy:
com.sun.jini.mercury.Mailbox Proxy$ConstrainableMailboxProxy@37e3c899
with a bad policy descriptor: [http://bluto:8080/mercury-dl.jar
http://bluto:80 80/jsk-dl.jar,
file:/opt/src/river/trunk/qa/harness/policy_bogus/defaultmercury.policy_bogus,
/opt/src/river/trunk/lib/m ercury.jar,
com.sun.jini.mercury.ActivatableMercuryImpl,
[/var/tmp/Mercury7507.config], com.sun.jini.start.NonActivatabl
eServiceDescriptor$1@1f66cff, BasicProxyPreparer[],
BasicProxyPreparer[], /var/tmp/sgrp7505dir, true, , 1098]
     [java]

     [java]
     [java] # of tests started   = 1116
     [java] # of tests completed = 1116
     [java] # of tests skipped   = 41
     [java] # of tests passed    = 1114
     [java] # of tests failed    = 2
     [java]
     [java]
     [java]    Date finished:
     [java]       Sun Sep 19 08:52:21 EST 2010
     [java]    Time elapsed:
     [java]       61025 seconds
     [java]