river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Most trustworthy ServiceDiscoveryManager?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:21:53 GMT
Well pepe's SDM is unmodified, I haven't managed to look at the latest
trunk yet, just got back from work, big day.

In pepe, there is a concurrent dynamic policy, which you can switch off
or on as you like, when your not using the concurrent policy provider,
your using the original policy implementation.

This may be useful for flushing out concurrency bugs in other code.

To switch off the concurrent dynamic policy, after running ant
all.build, delete concurrent-policy-util.jar and your using the original
provider.

Peter.